1. Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Only legal U.S. residents at least thirteen (13) years of age who reside in and who are physically located in the United States (excluding its territories and possessions) are eligible to enter the GIRLS ROCK! GUITAR GIVEAWAY. Minors must have their parent or guardian's permission to enter as described below. Employees, agents or officers of Girls Rock Productions, Shadow Distribution or of any entity involved in the development, production, implementation and distribution of the Sweepstakes, including any advertising or promotion agency, supplier of prizes for the Sweepstakes, parent company, service provider, subsidiary or affiliate of any such entity or any other entity directly associated with the Sweepstakes (hereinafter the "Sweepstakes Entities") or any member of the immediate family of and/or person living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
2. How to Enter:
All entries must be received before March 1, 2009 at midnight EST (the “Sweepstakes period”), and will be automatically registered with a DVD purchase, or with the submission of a photo of a girl rockin' out to email@example.com. Information required to be entered in contest include email address and zip code. LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a customized "Girls Rock!" branded Fender® Guitar.
Estimated Retail Value of Grand Prize: $1500
Estimated Retail Value of all Prizes: $1500
No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent of prizes by any winner. Sponsor at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
4. Drawing and Notification: Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from pool of DVD purchasers and photo submitters after contest ends on March 1, 2009.
All aforesaid winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the judge(s), whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email. If a potential winner cannot be reached at the email address provided on the entry form and/or does not respond to the Sponsor at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (or such other email address as may be provided by Sponsor) within five (5) days from Sponsor’s first attempt to contact him/her, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not otherwise comply with these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing. All entries become Sponsor's property and will not be returned. The email address provided by each entrant on the Sweepstakes entry form/site registration shall serve as the address of record in respect of all mailings to each entrant. Changes to such emailing address may serve as a basis for disqualification.
5. General Conditions: All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. All taxes (including, but not limited to, income taxes) are the sole responsibility of winners. Prize winners (and parent(s) or guardian(s) of prize winners under 21) may be required to execute (and have notarized) an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and/or a Publicity Release (the "Affidavit/Release") which must be returned to and received by Sponsor within ten (10) days from winner’s receipt of the Affidavit/Release. Winners will also be required to send a copy of their passport, driver’s license or birth certificate as proof of age and residency. Non-compliance with any of these requirements may result in disqualification, in which case an alternate winner may be chosen. Return of prize, prize notification, Affidavit/Release as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its affiliates to use the winner's name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation on-line, unless prohibited by law. All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for prizes. If, for reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes, without liability.
The Sweepstakes is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
6. Disclaimers: Entrants agree that Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from: (i) acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s), (ii) participation in the Sweepstakes, (iii) individual, joint or collective technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, hardware and/or software, or (iv) any delay or distortion of an entry resulting from data transmissions that are garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants also agree that the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer related to or resulting from the Sweepstakes and/or its prizes. The Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for damage to a user's computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading of information in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes in the event that any portion of the Website becomes technically corrupted.
7. Rules/Winners List: For an additional copy of these Official Rules or a list of winners, send an email to email@example.com designated which you would like, with the subject heading:
GIRLS ROCK! GUITAR GIVEAWAY
or consult the winner announcement at http://www.girlsrockmovie.com. The complete winners list will be available after March 1, 2009.
8. Sponsor: Girls Rock Productions, 2780 22nd Street, SF, CA 94110
© 2009 GIRLS ROCK PRODUCTIONS
Fender®, Strat®, Stratocaster® and the distinctive headstock and body designs of those guitars, are trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation and used herein with express written permission. All rights reserved.